Zmorph 2.0 SX Full kit (3D printer, CNC, Laser Engraver, Thick Paste extruder)
ZMORPH 2.0 SX FULL SET INCLUDES:
- ZMorph 2.0 SX for Digital Fabrication
- Single 1.75 Plastic Extruder
- Dual PRO Extruder
- CNC PRO
- Laser Module (2W)
- Thick Paste Extruder
- Spare extruder nozzle 0.4mm
- Heated work platform 235 x 250mm
- Touch Probe for calibration
- CNC table for milling and cutting
- Transport handle for easy transportation.
ZMorph newest product is easy to use and very intuitive thanks to its modular construction and smart features:
- Interchangeable toolheads, which you can swap in seconds
- Magnetically attached table – turn a 3D printer into CNC milling machines in minutes
- Built-in filament holders with bowden cable securing
- Introducing Closed Loop System for greater reliability
- Magnetic covers for protection and easy access to the print
- Intuitive LCD touchscreen
- Magnetic accessories – cooling fans and easy calibration
ZMorph 2.0 SX allows for:
- Precise printing with 1.75mm filaments with 1.75mm Plastic Extruder
- Multi-material printing with Dual PRO Extruder which enables printing complex geometries thanks to PVA supporting material and also color-mixing options
- CNC milling, cutting and engraving with CNC PRO Toolhead
- Cutting and engraving with 2W Power Laser Module
- Printing paste such as chocolate, silicone, porcelain or ceramics thanks to Thick Paste Extruder.
ZMorph 2.0 SX features a new and faster worktable switching system that complements their well know interchangeable toolhead system. The new worktables simply click-in, using a magnet mounting system. Going from 3D printing to CNC and laser has never been easier.
The multitool 3D printer allows you to use over 30 various types of materials. From 3D printing classics like ABS, PLA, HIPS, to materials a typical 3D printer can’t handle: wood, machining wax. PVC foil, EVA foam and more. You can mix, combine and experiment with them, and above all, you can use the right material for your project, and not just plastic.
Aluminum 6 and 3 mm, stainless steel 2 and 3 mm, PET 3 mm and ABS.
250 x 235 x 165 mm (300 x 235 x 165 mm with open covers).
• 3D printing: ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, ASA-X, Flex materials, PVA, PETG, Thermochrome, wood filaments, metal filaments, and more.
• CNC milling, cutting and engraving: plywood, various types of wood, PCB, machining wax, plexiglass, leather, paper, and more.
• Laser cutting and engraving: plywood, various types of wood, EVA foil, cardboard, leather, and more.
• Thick paste extrusion: liquid ceramics, chocolate, dough, avocado paste, and more.
TYPES OF NOZZLE
Standard 0.4 mm nozzle, available 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm diameters offered separately.
SUPPORTED FILAMENT DIAMETER
1.75 mm (3.00 mm extruder offered separately).
MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED
RECOMMENDED SPEED PRINTING WITH ABS FOR LAYER THICKNESS 0.3 mm
60-150 mm/s, depending on the desired print quality. Higher speeds are possible when printing on lower layers, in addition, faster printing using PLA.
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT OF LAYERS
50 – 400 microns
HEATED TABLE DESIGN
Hardened 5 mm glass, silicone heater 140W, up to 120 Celsius degrees.
1.75 mm Plastic Extruder, CNC PRO milling toolhead, DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder, Thick Paste Extruder, Laser module 2W (also available but sold separately: 3 mm Plastic Extruder)
USB and LAN (can use Wi-Fi after plugging to Wi-Fi router). Stand-alone printing supported via Panel + SD card.
Sunbeam 2.0 with LPC1769 ARM processor, equipped with 5 drivers stepper motors – 3 for XYZ axis, 2 for the multi-tip (including DUAL PRO extruder).
Touchscreen LCD display panel with a custom menu and graphics.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
530 x 555 x 480 mm, 20kg