ABSpro™ is a heavy duty filament with excellent mechanical properties for more professional usage.
Our ABSpro™ compound is a unique mixture of ABS reinforced with Styrene Maleic Anhydride and PolyCarbonate making an incredibly strong and even more impact resistant filament which enables you to make ABS prints with a remarkable fine detail.
ABSpro™ is much stronger than any other ABS type of 3D printer filament and allows you to print in such a high detail that it outperforms any other ABS type of filament when it comes to printing precision. ABSpro™ even outperforms most PLA type of filaments when it comes to printing fine-detailed prints.
ABSpro™ requires a printing temperature of 250-280°C.
When printing with ABSpro™ it is important to set your print bed temperature to its max level. A print bed temperature of 110 -120°C (or even higher) is recommended. If possible we also advice to print ABSpro™ in a controlled temperature area/box in order to keep temperature fluctuations to a minimum. Because of ABSpro™’ incredible hardness and impact resistance it is more vulnerable to warping caused by temperature fluctuations and therefore it is best to keep the printing environment settings as constant as possible.
When printing with ABSpro™ you might need to tweak around a bit to obtain a good first layer adhesion. It will definitely help to add a strong adhesive slurry like ABS juice or adhesive spray like dimafix to your print bed.
ABSpro™ has an excellent roundness and very tight diameter tolerances, which makes this filament a perfect match with all common desktop 3D printers. ABSpro™ is especially developed for FDM/FFF technology based 3D printers and will basically work with any desktop 3D printer.
Our ABSpro™ does not contain any hazardous, or chemical substances. In fact, all our ABSpro™ filaments are RoHS certified, REACH compliant and even are FDA food and drink contact approved.
- Incredibly high impact resistance
- Very high detailed ABS printing precision
- FDA food and drink contact approved
- Good chemical resistance
Our ABSpro™ 3D printer filament is wrapped on a transparent ABS plastic spool which contains approximately 0.5Kg of filament. Our spool-wrapped ABSpro™ filaments are packed in a silica sealed bag and come in a full colour printed cardboard box, which in turn is also sealed in plastic. Please see below overview for more details with respect to the weight and packaging of our spool-wrapped ABSpro™ 3D printer filaments:
|Filament Net Weight:||0.5 Kg ± 2%|
|Spool Size (D x h):||200 mm x 55 mm|
|Spool Hub Diameter:||52 mm|
|Packaged weight||1 Kg|
General Tips & Tricks for printing with ABSpro™ filament
- It is recommended to have your print bed temperature set to its maximum temperature 110-120°C (or higher) when printing with ABSpro™.
- In order to obtain a good first layer adhesion it is recommended to prepare your print bed with adhesive slurries like ABS juice, or with an adhesive spray like DimaFix.
- It is important that your print bed levelled and clean. A really tight levelling of the print bed to the nozzle ensures a very good first layer adhesion with ABSpro™.
- If possible try to create a controlled temperature area/box for your 3D printer to avoid temperature fluctuations having a negative effect on your 3D print.