Warranty & Return policy
Thank you for choosing GadgetBoy 3D Solutions.
The 3D printers we sell are among the best on the market and we back that up with superior customer service and technical support. If you have a problem with your 3D printer, please get in touch with us immediately and we will try our best to resolve any issues in a timely manner. If you can't find answers to questions on the online forums you also have FREE 24/7 email technical support available to you.
WARRANTY: Please be advised that even though we believe the printers to function properly as long as they are cared for, we understand that issues may arise where your printer may malfunction. 3D printers are highly technical machinery that may malfunction due to the frequency or method of use. If your printer malfunctions due to a factory component error we will replace that component on your printer for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase in accordance with the terms of this Warranty.
PARTS/COMPONENTS REPLACEMENT: 100% OF THE COMPONENTS ON YOUR MACHINE ARE COVERED FOR FREE REPLACEMENT UNDER THE TERMS OF OUR 1 YEAR “MANUFACTURERS” WARRANTY*: If you have an issue with any component on your machine please contact us and we'll walk you through the warranty servicing process. Please be advised that in order to receive a replacement component you must first send us your defective part for inspection (unless approved by management). Any labour required in the replacement of parts is done at the sole discretion of the customer and we will not be held liable for damaged machinery as a result of deleting/updating/changing software or parts/components.
*User-damaged (at our discretion) components do not apply. Depending on your location, the costs associated with shipping damaged and/or replacement parts to-and-from our facility is solely the responsibility of the customer. In the event that you repair or replace a component on your machine with instruction or with a component from another source, you will void the terms of your Warranty.
RETURNS/REFUNDS: Although we offer a 1 year warranty; returns or refunds are only done where unsuitable/defective goods were supplied by us.
INVALIDATION OF WARRANTIES AND RIGHT TO RETURN UNSUITABLE GOODS: Defective goods are those that had a defect or were unsafe when we supplied them. A defect usually means that the goods were manufactured using materials, components or workmanship below an acceptable standard. You must prove that goods are defective. Our technicians can usually tell if the goods have been misused, for example if they have been neglected, damaged, altered or not used according to instructions. Our technicians will give reasons if they refuse to accept that we supplied defective goods, but will only do this if they honestly believe the goods have been misused. For this reason, warranties on any of our goods will be invalid if any person who is not suitably qualified has opened, tampered with or altered the goods contrary to the instructions or removed the warranty label. This also applies to goods found to be unsuitable. It may be fraud to damage goods deliberately to claim a refund.
OUR RETURNS AND REFUNDS PROCEDURE
You must use our returns and refunds procedure for returning defective or unsuitable goods and claiming for unsatisfactory services, or else we may refuse to accept them.
Our returns and refunds procedure is as follows:
- Fill in the return or refund form with your contact details, date and place of purchase and all details of the physical goods that you want to return, including how and why you believe the goods are defective or unsuitable for your purpose, or how and why you believe the services were unsatisfactory. Email the return or refund claim form to us.
- Our customer services department may tell you that they do not believe you have a claim, for example because the warranty period of the goods has expired. In this case we may refuse to repair or replace goods, refuse to provide additional services to remedy the unsatisfactory services, or refuse to pay a refund.
The following steps are required for physical goods in order to complete the returns and refunds procedure:
- Any return of physical goods must include proof of purchase plus all accessories and instructions, and all original packaging that is still available. If no packaging is available, please make sure the goods are in protective packaging as we are not responsible for any damage in transit.
- Deliver the defective physical goods under warranty or unsuitable physical goods to us or send them with a courier service, insured against loss, damage and theft.
- If you choose to send the physical goods, please notify us that you have done. In this email, please provide us with the tracking number for the package.
- Once we have received the package, we will notify you that we have received the physical goods. Please allow 10 working days from the date on which you sent the package for it to reach us. If we have not notified you within 10 working days, please contact the courier service that you sent the package through and try and establish whether it has been delivered to the correct address.
- We will also notify you in the same email if we have not received the return or refund claim form associated with your claim. If we have not received it, we will send you a blank return or refund claim form attached to the email. Please complete it and return it to us in terms of our returns and refunds procedure above. We will not be able to continue processing your claim until we have received this document.
- If you claim that our goods are defective, our technicians will examine the goods for defects. In the case of physical goods, our technicians will examine the actual goods. They will report to us whether the goods were defective, were misused or are of good quality.
- If you claim that our goods are unsuitable for your purpose, we will first investigate whether you communicated the purpose to us. If you did, we will then provide you with a written report indicating whether we believe the goods were unsuitable for your specific purpose or not.
- If our technician reports that the goods were misused, were of good quality, were not provided to you for a specific purpose or were suitable for that purpose, then we will not repair, replace or refund the goods.
- If our technician reports that the goods were defective, were provided to you for your specific purpose and were unsuitable for that purpose, then we will either contact you and ask you whether you would like us to repair, replace, or refund the price of the goods.
- If you choose for us to repair or replace the goods or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to organise the necessary steps to repair or replace the goods.
- If you choose for us to make a refund or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you and arrange payment of the refunded amount into a bank account of your choice within 30 days of cancellation.
The following steps are required for services in order to complete the refunds procedure:
- We will notify you once we have received the return or refund claim form associated with your claim. We will then investigate as soon as reasonably possible whether the services we provided you were unsatisfactory. We will create a report whether we believe the services were of a level of quality that an average person would expect of that type of service or not.
- If our report says that we believe the services were of a level of quality that an average person would expect of that type of service, then we will inform you that we are unfortunately unable to remedy or refund the refund the service. We will send you the written report.
- If our report says that we believe the services were not of a level of quality that an average person would expect of that type of service, then we will contact you and provide you with additional instructions on how to remedy or cancel the service.
Our customers can contact our service department as follows:
- Telephone number: +264 64 460 404
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: P O Box 4547, Vineta, Swakopmund
· Street address: Makarios Center, Cottage Avenue, Swakopmund