Terms and Conditions:
- Contact GadgetBoy3D for a quotation or place orders online at www.gadgetboy3d.com.
- On receipt of the quotation/invoice the recipient should sign the quotation/invoice and send it back to GadgetBoy ThreeD Solutions cc, as an indication of acceptance. Should the client deposit money into the bank account of GadgetBoy 3D and fail to sign the quotation/invoice, it will be deemed that the quotation/invoice is accepted.
- Only popular colours, sizes and types of filament are kept in stock. Non-stock items are available on back-order or as limited stock quantities. Sold out items for regularly stocked items are ordered monthly.
- Delivery of back-ordered/pre-ordered goods depends on our supplier located abroad and there is no guarantee whatsoever that the items as set out in the quotation/invoice will be delivered within a specific time. It is however agreed that delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible. Estimated lead time for back-orders is two (2) – four (4) weeks.
- The client indemnifies GadgetBoy 3D Solutions and holds them harmless against any claims whatsoever for the late delivery of any items listed in the quotation, alternatively the invoice.
- The parties agree that 100% is payable in advance, alternatively otherwise agreed in writing between the parties. The client confirms that ownership remains vested in GadgetBoy 3D until full and final payment of all amounts due in respect of the items set out in the quotation, alternatively the invoice.
- The company (GadgetBoy ThreeD Solutions cc.) offers a one year warranty subject to the conditions of the manufacturers of the relevant equipment. Full disclosure of the content of such warranty will be made upon request by the client.
- The company (GadgetBoy ThreeD Solutions cc.) offers free on-site training on all machines, as well as free delivery for all products valued above N$ 1 000. Terms and Conditions apply.
- In the event that the client wishes to purchase an extended maintenance contract, same will be indicated in the quotation, alternatively the invoice, if it is agreed between the parties that an additional maintenance contract will be concluded between the parties.
- It is however agreed between the parties that once the quotation is accepted and payment has been received, GadgetBoy 3D will immediately order the products (applicable to all orders of non-stock items valued at more than N$5 000). All orders of non-stock items below the value of N$ 5 000, will be ordered with larger shipments of back-ordered goods.
- Should the client elect to cancel the agreement, a 25% withholding fee will be applicable and deducted from any amounts paid.
- Payments can be made via direct or internet deposits or cash in store. No cheques accepted. Please only use invoice or quotation number as reference when making a payment. Please forward proof of payment to: email@example.com
GadgetBoy ThreeD Solutions cc T/A GadgetBoy3D (Reg. no: cc/2015/05900)
Physical store Address: Makarios Centre, Cottage Avenue, Swakopmund, Namibia
Phone (Office hours): +264 64 460 404
Store Opening Hours: Monday till Friday - 08:00 – 12:00; 14:00 - 18:00